A Delightful Tedium

Delightfulious Tediounium

My Photo
Name:
Location: Burbank, CA

I'm bringing back flesh colored eyes!

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Tonight and Every Night...


Welcome to my first post!

I thought this would be a nice starter. This is one of the signs in the background in the Titans episode "Bunny Raven", featuring my favorite Teen Titans creation, the Amazing Mumbo!

Hak Kang did the amazing lettering in the sign (and in the rest of the episode), and it was painted by the incomparable Chu Hui Song.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mr Saturday Morning said...

Sweet lookin' stuff, Derrick! Welcome to blogdom!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

Totally digging the retro feel of the poster. This came out awesomely. Great team work all around. I'm a sucker for killer design and this really is a nice piece of killer design. :)

6:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mumbo's my favorite! Looks like you had a fun drawlin' it - with all that circus action - you and Chu Hui really rock- geees..nice!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Calvin V. said...

The poster it's cool, the post it's amazing.the blog it's cool...

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IS IT REALLY TRUE THAT THEY ARE CANCELING TEEN TITANS?

PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK AT

Natters576@hotmail.com

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home