A Delightful Tedium

Delightfulious Tediounium

My Photo
Name:
Location: Burbank, CA

I'm bringing back flesh colored eyes!

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Fyn Stec art auction benifit.


Fyn Stec's Blog

Fyn Stec Art Auction Site

Cartoon Network Studios is hosting a silent art auction to benefit Fyn Stec, a four and a half year old boy who has been diagnosed with a form of liver cancer. The proceeds of the auction will help Fyn's parents with the costs of the medical care. For information on how to bid online, or in person, click the above link.

This is the drawing I donated for the auction:



Online bidding starts Monday, the 17th, and there are tons of great artist who have donated artwork for the cause.

5 Comments:

Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

thats a great picture and for such a wonderful cause. I wish I could bid on stuff but monitary funds are not in my favor right now. Best of luck to you all raising a lot of money!

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Picture BB :-) I mean uh,..Derick J. Wyatt :-D Rock on!

1:18 PM  
Blogger The Atari Nation said...

D.

I've placed my first bid on this great piece. We've already got info up on LoG about these silent auctions also. The cause is an amazing one and it touches me deeply.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Derrick J. Wyatt said...

Nice! Thanks so much!

6:01 PM  
Blogger PotatoFarmGirl said...

This piece was awesome! It doubled it's price before it sold. Well done sir!

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home