A Delightful Tedium

Delightfulious Tediounium

My Photo
Name:
Location: Burbank, CA

I'm bringing back flesh colored eyes!

Friday, May 19, 2006

Cock fighting will never die!

While reading through the recent All New Official Handbook to the Marvel Universe(™ and © Marvel Comics), I came across a most fascinating character that I had never head of before. His name Gamecock. I'm not kidding, here see for yourself:

Well, needless to say I showed this to everyone around the Legion HQ, and before you can shout "cock fight" drawings of Gamecock were coming out of the woodwork. So anyway, long story short, allow me to present you with my brand spanking new Gamecock design:

And of course, Gamecock is © Marvel Comics.

Anyone from Marvel Comics interested in doing Gamecock: The Animated Series, please contact me imediately.

9 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

How hard must it be to command respect from your henchmen when you're dressed as a giant chicken and you call yourself (at least at first) Rooster-Man? And after surviving an assassination attempt by Scourge, he was eaten by Puma. Ouch. Wonder what he tasted like?

10:21 PM  
Blogger Xtine said...

I see I've caught you once again blatantly exploiting the virtues of your cock.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Cale Atkinson said...

There will never be saturday morning cartoons untill I can get up early to watch Gamecock!
Love the blog! Look forward to seeing more!

9:39 PM  
Blogger PotatoFarmGirl said...

Oh no! He has an egg!! Did he lay it himself?

11:21 AM  
Blogger Chris Battle said...

Hah! Has anyone told ?

1:18 PM  
Blogger Chris Battle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

YAY! Cocks rule!...note to Rick....
(plus his little short shorts are very nice) he he he

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god, he is the coolest thing ever. For some crazy reason, it's making me miss Titans a whole lot.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Derrick J. Wyatt said...

He does seem much more like a DC character than a Marvel one. Maybe that's why he' so cool.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home