A Delightful Tedium

Delightfulious Tediounium

My Photo
Name:
Location: Burbank, CA

I'm bringing back flesh colored eyes!

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Two Kings make movie that is better than Citizen Kane


I was a little worried that the Tenacious D movie ("Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny") wouldn't quite live up to the totally ass blowingly brilliant HBO show from some years back. I should have known better. The movie is super good. Everyone and their grandmother out there should go see it immediately. If you don't, you should be forced to gargle mayonnaise.

9 Comments:

Blogger Lamar The Revenger said...

i think i'll wait til it hits dvd. yeah right. is it better than something else, say.... TRANSFORMERS NEW SHOW? hint hint...

3:33 PM  
Blogger PotatoFarmGirl said...

I want to see this.....booo......

11:53 PM  
Blogger None said...

Going to see it today!
By the way, I noticed your work on Mojizu.com and think you should really sumbit some more work! Your sh!t is awesome man! There are alot more people on the site now and I feel everybody will dig what ever you put up....cause your work just is that sweet and rad!
Ok, hopefully we'll see ya over there!

Arf,
Nate Dowg
www.poparf.com
Mojizu screen name: PopARF

3:16 PM  
Blogger Derrick J. Wyatt said...

I have to approve it, I'm desperate for comments here!

4:06 PM  
Blogger WIL BRANCA said...

I've been forced to gargle mayonaise before - but you knew that.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Calvin V. said...

Gamecock is © Marvel?!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey! I remember inking that! -
- your drawings are fun to ink.
Rick and I will ask Ray out on a date to see it- and do the 'ol popcorn trick...
:)mm

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spend almost all my time in the Internet, and at my work and at home, when I feel weariness search for something on this theme. Having found your site, I have understood that I should not waste time on search more.
_____________________________
http://www.workerbees.biz/images

10:50 AM  
Blogger Xtine said...

but my grandma already gargles mayonnaise...

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home