A Delightful Tedium

Delightfulious Tediounium

My Photo
Name:
Location: Burbank, CA

I'm bringing back flesh colored eyes!

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Here come the Newlyweds.


I was watching the Newlywed Game the other day when I saw the most amazing looking couple. The husband was your standard tiny Henry Jekyll type, just verging on his nightly transformation into Hyde. This man had just been wed to a woman who's appearance led me to believe it must have been his great grandmother's best friend. Isn't love grand!

A very special thanks goes out to Wil Branca, for getting me hooked on this show many many years ago.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jay D Smith said...

great stuff!!!

6:04 AM  
Blogger WIL BRANCA said...

Don't mention it. And, may I say, they certainly are a handsome looking couple!

6:38 AM  
Blogger PotatoFarmGirl said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I mean, AWWWWWWWWW!!! Why are these people real? Did they have babies? Where the babies born old too?

10:57 PM  
Blogger Chris Battle said...

SICK! You should turn your sharp eye towards some of the Burbank locals.... lotsa material there.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Leticia said...

Hi Derrick-

Beautiful couple. Very sweet and lovely. How are you?? I have a site up! www.leticialacy.com ! Im on the internet now, maybe 5 years too late? How do I get the fun picture to go on the side of my name?

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh cool, thanks for the nightmares, dude.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

oh... wow. Did he talk like Peter Lorre? Television have led me to believe every freaky looking dude talks like Peter Lorre. i love her little teeth...

2:20 AM  
Anonymous Melee bot said...

OH GOD! this made me jump when I saw this! ARGH! My eyeballs are forever burned!

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home