A Delightful Tedium

Delightfulious Tediounium

My Photo
Name:
Location: Burbank, CA

I'm bringing back flesh colored eyes!

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Stanley Forbes: Live from my living room!

Ever wondered just how tiny my living room is? Yes, I thought you probably had. Well, here's a little gander into it. And inside, all the way from England, Stanley Forbes is live in concert!

How cool is it to have a live show right in the comfort of your own home?

And if that weren't enough, just to add a weird coincidence to the evening, the man on the saxophone, Jake Manion, had worked on a Transformers internet game for Cartoon Network UK.
Transformers UK online game.
Nice!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A live concert in your house, a celebration party for completeing the 3rd season of Transformers Animated? maybe? hopefully?

1:35 PM  
Blogger PotatoFarmGirl said...

Ahhh man! I got sick and had to leave before they started playing! But now I can enjoy their sounds in my own home thanks to the internutz.

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home