A Delightful Tedium

Delightfulious Tediounium

My Photo
Name:
Location: Burbank, CA

I'm bringing back flesh colored eyes!

Friday, March 07, 2008

NILBOG is GOBLIN spelled backwards!


My loving tribute to the worst movie of all time,"Troll 2" will be published in the forthcoming Cereal Killers book. The book is sort of a Garbage Pail Kids type take on super sugary kiddie breakfast cereals. You can check out more info and artwork at the Cereal Killers Blog. The full image of my Goblin Crunch cereal box can be seen here. You can also learn more about Troll 2 at The BestWorstMovie.com.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lamar The Revenger said...

thats funny

9:23 AM  
Blogger Jay D Smith said...

Yeah, the first one was much better!!

LOL

10:10 AM  
Blogger PotatoFarmGirl said...

I like their potato sack pajamamamamas.

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember troll 2, it came on one of the movie channels a couple of times and I watched it the first time cause I was hoping it would be like the first one.

Well it wasn't and I had to show it to my brother cause I knew he'd laugh his head off.

The best part is when the kid in the glasses exclaims "she turning into a vegtable, and they're eating her....OH MY GOD!!!!!.

Back on topic, will you be at San Diego Comic-Con?

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home